Monday 15 February 2016

PROSE- Raining harder ambushes priority


Its raining hard!! Hard and Harder!! Cats and dogs!! I need to reach the place far - far away. Staying under this roofing, in the dripping rain, watching over the thunderstorm thundering, Scary -scary. The weather, stormy –stormy today, yet, I have appointments to keep, as time can’t keep its pace, on the circumstances of precise importance.
Marching hard to walk and keep straight, in the rain. I buckle the saddle of the horse, sick in the rain, pulling it from the neigh of discomfort, to propel it forward. I pity the horse, but time can’t keep its pace. It moves on millimeters round in circle, dilly-dallying its step in pain, falling sick, and landing with my weight on a thud with the saddle, me safely balancing down to ground due to its slow fall. I feel sorry, for the horse, I have yet precise important tasks to fructify, but landed myself in ambush in the hands of destiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment